Can you say....HONEYSUCKLE???

by - 01:23


New year- new color! I'm always anxious to see the color of the year (especially the one PANTONE picks) so ever since I read this post on ALOMODA I fell in love with HONEYSUCKLE, color of 2011!

I'm going to be honest and say that I would never have imagined this would be the pick, but oh well...when do I ever make good predictions?  The name sounded cool but once I saw the color Jill Sander's Spring 2011 RTW came in my mind. That gorgeous long skirt!  Marc Jacobs used it 3 or 4 times in his show also if I'm not wrong. As for retail shops (the ones I can actually afford hahah!) it seems that H&M happily embraced this idea!

I always thought that once I grow up I would have to stop wearing Barbie pink (as I did actually) but this season I really want to buy a piece of clothing in this color!!! What about you?
 Source on the second picture: BurdaStyle
~~Mary

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Sincer eu sunt o impatimita a rozului:))[nu neaparat ca ma imbrac ,caci nu se intampla prea des ) ,insa imi place culoarea,iar acest trend chiar mi-a fost pe plac.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥