Daring Colors!

by - 00:26


This season is all about colors! And I don't know about you but I'm ready to give them a shot because I feel so alive and enrgetic everytime I look at the new colors that designers came up with lately! They're more of an inspiration lately and since all my fall was about nude/cream/beige/silver peony I don't own many clothes but I certainly own an extraordinary bracelet!

♥Storyline: Brought to me when I was 12, from a boutique in London. It is from my best friend Sara
and it was the last one but Sara sacrificied and bought it for me, because she knows that the dream of my life is to visit London someday. Plus, at that age I was just developing an obsession for coloured bangles and I own over 25 at the moment :)
~~Mary

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. I love bright colors, especially color blocking! I'm a follower now :)

    http://scarletletterstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥