Monday Muse: Abbey Lee Kershaw

by - 22:11

Abbey Lee for Vogue Australia- March 2010
She's an Australian model, with amazing ice blue eyes. She has model friends all over the world , she thinks of her good friend Karl Lagerfeld as an "Einstein of high fashion".

That's right. Today was a big day. I redesigned the whole layout of the blog, made everything clean and bright. After postponing this column for months I finally brought myself to write about one my favourites models and this Monday's Muse , Abbey Lee Kershaw.

"I like my hands. They do most of the talking. "
                                            — Abbey Lee Kershaw

I guess what really surpised me in the first place was the fact that she looked equally extraordinary with blond, red, brown  hair, no matter how long or short. Heavy makeup or natural looks , she is always gorgeous. Professional? Of course! I love every single campaign or catwalk she rules, because she always become the character the designer visualizes.
Chanel- Cruise 2011
If you just have the patience to go through my archieve, you'll notice at least a phot of Abbey is in my inspiration posts.

As for her personal style, totally UNIQUE and BREATHTAKING! She's into boho chic, flowy materials,  faux fur, statement prints and funny sunglasses! She looks like an urban chic versatile godess and I made a selection of my favourites outfits:
I don't know about you, but I know at least 5 more looks where she is wearing these sunglasses! The coat is just fabulous and SO Abbey!

White Boho Fairy. Yet, she can't quit her statement coat and the gold and catchy heels.
Long dress, as she loves to wear. The coat is just the perfect splash of color and the bag is
eclectic.

Mary

You May Also Like

21 comentarii

  1. everything she wears looks stunning! But only because she is wearing the clothes!

    check out my new blog
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/
    X Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea for a column! Your are right, she is stunning and has beautiful, very unique style! That's definitely what being inspirational means...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this monday muse, abbey is eternally marvelous. I agree, her look is so versatile and her own style is as diverse, she can do no wrong!

    http://www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. she has the BEST style, love her so much and she is beautiful!!

    xo heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she really is stunning with a fabulous style!!

    & of course dear, let's follow each other! i just did<3 your blog is so interesting and gorgeous<3

    hope to see you around soon and follow back!
    love,
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is an amazing model! She is quite the catch! I love the first photo of her, she looks so pretty! She definitely has style, very versatile! She seems like the perfect model! Oh, and I love what you did with your blog :]

    beautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
    -The BF Mashup

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you thank you!!
    lovely blog;)

    xx
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a beautiful blog,,,thanx
    http://www.chattingu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, she is rather stunning and is so inspirational.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog and style.

    follow you

    xx

    http://thecharmchicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes..she's amazing!
    Visit my blog!a GIVEAWAY is waiting you!
    xo
    Elena

    http://girlsjustwannahavestyle.blogspot.com/2011/07/finally-my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Abbey Lee is actually incredible - love the pink hair! Would totally try it if it weren't such a bold statement!


    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh whoa, I thought the first photo was a Barbie. She truly IS stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE abbey lee. her style is so unique and amazing. thanks for your comment, you have a great blog

    xo heatherheartsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE ABBEY LEE!!!

    xx Alexandra

    http://my-cheap-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Mary,

    thank you so much for your sweet comment at my blog. How did you found my blog? I'm glad I've found yours now too. I'm following you. We share the same love for Abbey, she so gorgeous!

    Love
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute blog

    check out our current giveaway on ours

    www.laceandladders.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. she's my fav model, i love her!!<3 x
    http://nicolesallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥