Just stop for a minute and SMILE!

by - 14:47



These pictures are from my third day in Prague, when I had a blast on the most amazing tour and I have found out a lot of fun facts. I miss Prague already so much, but I still got my purchases!
For example , the flats that I'm wearing below! Believe me or not, ever since I got these from a H&M, I wear them on a regular basis!!!

Leopard print is so IN for the season, all the shops are full with it and I'm quite into it myself.

They're leopard printed, and although I'm sure you have seem the skirt and the crop top around here before, they are so comfy and amazing to wear and they seemed like a good match to my flats!
Nevertheless, everything I am wearing is Zara, except the flats :)



You May Also Like

16 comentarii

  1. Glad that you have a amazing tour to Prague. That great photos. The city is great. Like your leopard printed shoes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking wonderful. adore the skirt and tan and black combination thrown in with some leopard! glad to hear that you are having an incredible time in prague :)

    http://sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem very happy! I love the blouse with the necklace! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Love the outfit too :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so pretty i love all the pictures here!

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing pictures, you look so beautiful:))*
    Love Prague<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg..your blog its so beautiful and i have an owl necklace just like yours....and i see that you have a clock owl necklace (i have one too):))
    Please check my blog too..(i'm new)
    www.thatfancylady.blogspot.com....and if you want follow me please....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful street! I real love your nice outfit, especially the skirt!

    Kisses from the Countess

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Love your shoes. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first pic is really awesome and you look supercute! Im following :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pic is beautiful! and I love Prague, it was the first city I've visited abroad, so it's quite special for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥