Bold Burgundy

by - 21:18

burgundy10

I was saying in my interview with iheartdaily(thank you for the feature, dear team!) that what I'm looking forward to wearing burgundy. Well, once I set my mind on something, there's no way to stop me! I went through all my clothes because the school opening is so close in order to fin all the things that would match my uniform and a dash of burgundy, of  course!

I succeeded: I found this tank top my aunt brought me from LA many years ago. I love the details and the colors and I'll be able to wear it this fall as well with a blazer or a denim shirt. Now, maybe you're wondering what's up with the AMAZING & DREAMY background. Well, it's the garden of one of my favourites places in Iasi: Little Texas. We had a big family lunch and I had this special potatoes and enchiladas, best food ever!

I went for a classy and feminine look to match the occasion, I'm really lucky that the weather is lovely and it still feels like summer!


ZARA skirt &heels, GAP top, MANGO wallet, FOSSIL watch

burgundy2 burgundy6 burgundy5 burgundy8 burgundy4 burgundy12 burgundy11 burgundy3 burgundy7 burgundy9 burgundy13 burgundy1

You May Also Like

21 comentarii

  1. I love your outfit. The top is so cute and I love that beautiful skirt and those cute, cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! Love the skirt!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lace skirt!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit <3
    skirt is amazing
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. I love your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. I'm in love with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey i've followed your blog! please follow mine, it's new and called FashionDoodlez. by the way, i LOVE the blog and skirt!!

    here's the link-

    http://www.aphroditefashiondoodlez.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you so much!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just found your blog and it is great. I love this classy look, burgundy and cream is such a lovely combo.
    I have recently started a fashion blog, if you would like to follow me back or just take a look it's styledwithglamour.blogspot.com.

    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a amazing blog!!! Love your outfit !!Thank u for visiting my blog...ofc I would like to follow each other...I'm your new falowwer now..follow me back ??? :) xx
    http://loveeneeddesire.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit...follow you now :)
    http://be-myfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' your skirt, hun. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is so pretty! I love your outfit, and your blog! Thanks for the sweet comment on mine, I'd love to follow each other! I'm following you now, hope you follow me back :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your skirt is so so beautiful! Loving the look! ♥

    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥