Fancy Friday: Milestone!

by - 22:12





























Marc Jacobs Ipad case ( buy it here ) & my Tumblr

Oh, I remember the days when I would religiously post every Friday my favourite photo of the week, my ultimate inspiration. At some point though, I realised there were too many photos I liked so I created a Tumblr which is my virtual moodboard.

I'll go even further with this nostalgia and say I also remember my excitement when I gained my first 100 followers on this blog! I wrote a thoughtful and loving post (also a 'Fancy Friday' one if I remember right). New people have discovered the blog and I just want you all to know that even if I don't write it all the time I love you, my dear readers so much!!!!!!!

Today it's a special Friday & I invite you to never give up on your dreams! Who would have thought that I, a teenager from Romania, would be lucky enough to have:

♥ 1000 FOLLOWERS ON GFC ♥ 400 LIKES ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE ♥ 200 FOLLOWERS ON BLOGLOVIN ♥ & I AM CURRENTLY WRITING THE 200TH POST OF THIS BLOG

I started slowly, writing trend reports and about my favourite brands and models than I dared to post couple of pictures of my outfits. I had to learn more about photography, web design and appropriate decors. Of course I felt like talking only to myself at the beggining(hence the title of this blog) and I appreciate the fact that you are reading this right now so much. I always read all the comments, as Garance would say 'they make the blog' what it is.

Have a wonderful weekend & dare to hope , laugh and love! Also don't forget to enter the Giveaway which will have 2 winners!

Also, I attended the Ab Fab Fair last weekend and I went for lunch with my best friend S. at Starbucks. I had the most incredible blueberry muffins and I wish you were there too , my dear reader, having a fancy meal and a pleasant conversation!




You May Also Like

10 comentarii

  1. Congratulations!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to look back and remember how things were, the initial excitement, and be thankful for everything! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Marc Jacobs Ipad case! love the colour!

    Jess xo

    http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Ipad case <3 jacobs is an awesome designer!

    xx

    Miss-Peacock

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love this post.. and how lovely your words are.
    this post especially has succeeded to boost my motivation to not give up my dream no matter what..
    right now i'm in the journey and struggle preparing a photography business with my bf..hopefully all is going to be good :)
    sorry for the long comment..but i couldn't help it cause you're inspiring :)
    congratulations btw!

    love
    agnes

    NEW POST: unplanned.
    at
    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. awn great! i love the Ipad & love starbuckd lol ;)
    bisous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a milestone. Congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥