Prints & Pastels

by - 19:00

DSCF7656

♫ How do you like me now- The Heavy 

CLASH OF PRINTS & BEST FRIENDS GOING WILD. Two weeks ago I went with my best friend S. to pick up my Cambridge CAE certificate and attend the Ab Fab Fair! It was a memorable day, full of laughther, shopping and delicious food (I can't resist Starbucks and McDonalds , sorry). I was really impressed with the Fair, it was the first time I attended and both me and S. found some really beautiful and unique things. The dress code really got me, I love clashing prints so I went for a florals&python mix.

If you are a faithful reader you must have noticed my obsession with pastels. Well, with this AMAZING cardigan with sparkles all over it I am starting : pastels-the fall edition haha. Seriously, its color is pink champagne and with all the glitter I couldn't help myself! Of course I will be wearing darker tones (hint: don't miss the next post) but my style is so feminine and classy that this seemed the right outfit for the occasion.

Ah, I can't believe the weekend has gone by so quickly, school is rough right now!
My advice for you  is :make time for your friends ,dress fabulously and have tons of fun! Have an amazing week, my dear readers x

Orsay cardigan, Zara top, Orsay bag, Benetton skirt, Massimo Dutti shoes, Mango bracelets, Fossil watch, Claire's necklace

DSCF7644



























DSCF7650

























DSCF7645










































































DSCF7662



























DSCF7721























































DSCF7658


























With my fashionable partner in crime, S.
And some fabulous refreshments..


You May Also Like

10 comentarii

  1. You look fabulous! Love the colors!

    xoxo.
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag :), very nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! The shoes are amazing!
    --Allison
    http://somekingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bag and skirt! The necklace is also really pretty.

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt and these colors together! So super cute! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so sweeeeet! I love the color combination of the outfit! You look so cute too! :D

    Btw Mary, I would like to invite you and your readers to come visit us at the new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network where fashion bloggers come together to make this world a better place.

    You can join in the fun by participating in events organized by the Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time spread the words of such good cause.

    Play your part & help those unheard voice be heard. You are just a click away! :)

    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com
    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook
    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter

    I hope to see you there! :)
    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so lovely in this outfit. I'm loving the mint green with pink, great combination.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a really cute outfit ! I love it ! Nice blog :)

    xx Inès

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥