Modern Minnie

by - 22:32

final7

♪ Coldplay - Hurts like Heaven ♪

I won't be haunting anyone this Halloween. How so? As much as I love taking a break from my ladylike chic style every once in a year (Oh God, who am I kidding- my last costume was a hippie- with wide leg pants-so chic!) to explore other sides of me I couldn't turn down Ms. Minnie. 

You must know Minnie! She is so utterly fabulous with that pretty bow and blue dress! Okay, maybe I don't have her pink shoes and my dress is mint, but look what I found when I woke up on Saturday:




























She made this on purpose for sure! And I loved going back to my childhood, when I had McDonalds figures- Daisy & her and when I used to play , play and play some more...Oh, I miss those times but let's not get nostalgic! There are some great parts in being a teen just like this one: I get to be a modern version of one of my icons as a child!

And the light was just fabulous in that very morning! Seriously, you barely get such a perfect light on a summer day, it was a sign! Also, I was so worried that nobody would want to take these photos (my whole family laughed so much- they don't get this Halloween concept at all as it's relatively new in Romania) . Yet, I had another surprise: my little sister, who NEVER EVER wants to take pictures volunteered (Okay, fineeee, I may have promised to lend her that fancy headband).

To conclude, it's really fun to dress as a person /character you admire for one day ! Just don't forget who you are and don't try to change it just so that you would fit in! You are special and amazing, and you are going to have the most AWESOME day because Madame Minnie and I say so!

Happy Halloween!

PS: Oh my, I totally forgot to tell you I'm in Style.it and in 'Creme Magazine', from New Zealand. I know, like a real & printed magazine! Thank you so much my dear readers, this wouldn't have been possible without you!

PPS: I was wearing MARC JACOBS Ipad case (I'm sure Minnie would love one of her own), H&M mint dress, Massimo Dutti shoes

notquite

final4






















2012-10-27 09.46 not sure


















GGHGHGHGGH




























FINAL8

final2

You May Also Like

20 comentarii

  1. soooo cute! I love it!!! :D

    <3

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same dress, love it!! The cutest Minnie I have seen, thanks for sharing!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteeee <33

    xoxo

    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute outfit!
    http://fashionizelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely and cute Minnie!

    xoxo
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. too pretty! love your dress and you snake print shoes!
    http://www.clothes-lovers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are absolutely adorable!
    love your dress, that mint colour is amazing
    xo
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorabil outfit:X.Ador pantofii:X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your minnie costum. So cute! Amazing. I have been following you for a while now but never commented on your blog. It would make me soooo happy if you followed back :)
    charlotte-borntoreview.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such an amazing blogpost - I love this costume! I've always wanted to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween but never got around to doing it. I originally always think of a retro, polka dotted black dress with a red ribbon when I think of Minnie Mouse but I love how you had your own take on this look. It still looks like something Minnie would wear. This is so cute and I love your blog. I'm following you now! I also liked your Facebook page and followed you on Twitter.

    Have a great weekend, love! I'm a teenage blogger too :) I have a new post up on my blog right now and would love to hear your thoughts on it so feel free to stop by anytime! x

    ♡, Fatima (fashionpilgrim)
    Twitter: @fashpilgrim
    Instagram: @fashionpilgrim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look! I love the dress. You look absolutely adorable.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so pretty!<3

    mitharachmayani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look like something out of a magazine and I mean that in the best way possible :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥