I really like you, but it's time to say goodbye

by - 18:51

outfit

Dear friend
I know we've known each other for so long and that you have the best interest at heart: you want to bring joy, create memories and be there for me every single winter. It's not you, it's your entourage: the blizzard, the impossible temperature, even the mix with rain! I love you Snow, but three full months have been enough. I was sick almost the whole time, it took me a month and a half to find myself a fashionable beanie (okay, that is maybe my fault) and my hair looked terrible through the whole process!
This is the last day of winter and you have faded away...I have to admit I am actually happy. We'll always stay friends, but this 9-month break is more than welcomed! x

(You know you're super stressed and happy when you post super old pictures you were too lazy to post in January and you write a fictional letter to Snow, take it from me.)

On a brigther note, tomorrow is 1st of March! I won't be spending mine ideally because the circumstances are kind of bizarre this year but I love the sun and the spring air so much! And what a better day to post these photos than the last day of winter? Phhh..who am I kidding, it's still weird but I found this in my archive today and loved them so much!

I love you all , I wish you a blissful and magical spring!

Promod sweater, Zara pants, Musette boots, Zara clutch, C&A necklace, Fossil watch

details8

640x486 details5 possibilyyy details7 details3 onlyfortheface

You May Also Like

19 comentarii

  1. great look!
    Love the clutch and ur boots <3

    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the neutral tones in this outfit, you look so cute
    x
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with your accessories ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit and pics darlin :)
    kiss
    Sophie
    http://justacolorfullife.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this clutch
    Kisses
    Aga

    New post
    Studded shoes!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorg watch!! :)
    Semirah from http://soundofcharm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh, what a wonderful outfit and location:)

    suits you perfectly!
    wish you a nice sunday.
    www.rot-schopf.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, agreed, its time for the snow to go!
    Love your sweet sweater and clutch :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute love this casual chic look x

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Young and pretty! Love your outfit, dear! <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with you- I'm so donw ith the winter-still so cold here in Wales. I can't wait for summer dressing

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect pictures, the outfit is great and i really like the clutch :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple but oh so cute! The necklace is adorable and the clutch is so trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! So pretty! :)
    Check out my new post on the blog and follow if you like. Im sure u will :)
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely clutch :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your boots! I'm still searching the perfect boots in black :) xx


    Check out my newest article on

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow you look gorgeous dear! I really liek your style <3
    And you come from romani, this is so cool. Do you know iasi?:)
    have a ncie day.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥