Memories from Thasos

by - 21:56

DSCF8062

♪ Coldplay- Charlie Brown ♪

I'm saying my goodbye to summer- sweet, hot, full of memories summer! As in the last three years I went with my family around Europe, I forgot how it was like to spend my summer properly- at seaside- swimming, eating tons of delicious ice-cream, sunbathing. We chose the Thasos island, in Greece, as our destination. It's an island I definitely want to visit again one day, the weather, the water, the food are perfect!

This is the beach where I spent most of my mornings, it was so hard to make me leave it! It just had an awesome lounge where I could enjoy my "Tales of the Jazz Age" book, a smoothie bar with what seemed like an endless menu and let's not forget the main thing - THE SEA.  

You'll also see in the photos a part of the hotel's garden. And I'm sure you're going to notice my fashion faux pas as well. YES, those are perspex flats, with a gummy texture.  I never wanted to wear them, but I forgot to pack my flip-flops, That's so typically me, I don't forget to take my golden cuffs with me, but the essential beach footwear- sure, let's leave them at home! Anyways, this pair of shoes was the only alternative I could find- the flip-flops they had for sale everywhere were hideous! In the end, I think it's the kind of funny memory you want to have from an amazing vacation, so I have no regrets.

H&M beach dress, Stradivarius golden cuffs, H&M sunnies

teenfashiondiary thasos
maybe2 teenfashiondiary thasos8 teenfashiondiary thasos cuff teenfashiondiary thasos7 teenfashiondiary thasos6 teenfashiondiary thasos2 teenfashiondiary thasos

You May Also Like

17 comentarii

  1. Very stylish and seems to be very comfortable.


    Tin,
    www.senyoritalakwachera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripe dress and the gold bracelets are fantastic x a summer look!
    ciao
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, love your hand cufs!

    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is really pretty. Striped items are the best! I need more of those. It looks like you enjoyed your summer :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...what for nice pictures !The dress ist so,so pretty ;o)!Have a nice day, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute striped dress - perfect for summer weather!

    www.fashionablepeople.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The look is gorgeous! Loving the accessories!

    stylesequinsandstripytights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You so much :) Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! Yes, i know, sometimes it's hard to keep up the healthy lifestyle, but it's so worth it at the end. :)

    Have a nice weekend :)

    http://evrythingiheart.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are really great Mary, it had to be such a great holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those sea pictures, the dress is so fitting for this occasion! And thanks for your visit on my blog! :)

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for stopping by my blog and nice pics

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am fost si eu in Thassos vara aceasta :) f dragut !

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥