Untold Day One

by - 16:06

Untold day 1

I turned 22 this weekend and it turned out to be so much more exciting than I would have expected! The same goes for the Untold festival I attended again this summer! Last year, I didn't know what to expect, but I loved every minute of it: good music, great fun and amazing food! This year I came with certain expectation: I wondered if the DJs I loved last year would have better sets or I would be disappointed. Not only my favorite artists were better this year, but I also finally got to see some live acts I've been dreaming for ages: Tinnie Tempah, MO, Ellie Goulding, Hurts. I also discovered Marshmello this year, and he made my top 3 (along with Afrojack and Martin Garrix) because I found 10 of my favorite rap songs remixed in his set (he seems like a K Lamar fan, I loved this!).

I don't normally post photos on the blog with people in the background (I've been taught since my early blogging days this is a major faux pas) but I had to share with you the outfit I wore on the first day because the message on my T-shirt is my favorite! The fact that it matched my number one skirt was also a plus, I don't think I ever got to post any photos of this skirt on my blog.

As I'm writing this post and seeing the photos,  Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's voice from Beyonce's "Flawless" comes to mind:


"Feminist: the person who believes in the social,
Political, and economic equality of the sexes"

ZARA skirt, Stradivarius T-shirt, Bata sandals, Stradivarius backpack, JORD watch, Pandora bracelet, Carolina Herrera sunglasses

Untold day 1
Untold day 1
Also notable: before heading to the festival, we had lunch in my favorite place in Cluj, Marty, where I was finally reunited with the best cheesecake I had in my life: it's an Oreo& Nutella cheesecake, I had to show it to you:

Untold day 1
Untold day 1 Untold day 1

You May Also Like

0 comentarii

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥