Arsenic and old lace...

by - 21:14

No, I'm not talking about another genious movie featuring Cary Grant, but, as I was writing this post about the most wanted item at the moment, the idea just came into my mind. Ah...what can I say...You all know I have a thing for crazy&lovely quotes/lyrics/titles
 
Lace. We all love it because we picture chic scarfs, old-fashioned wedding gowns, little cute gloves. No doubt, this fabric has become in the last centuries a symbol of feminine style. You can't take your eyes of it, whenever you see it on a catwalk.

Hence, I was so happy to see that this season we can spot such an enormous amount of white lace! It's everywhere, from Vogue covers, Miss Pandora's blog,  to little boutiques. But one thing really caught my eyes, the white lace dress, reinvented in so many ways by Domenico and Stefano at Dolce&Gabbana. I know I know, I'll keep dreaming and I will just pray to find someday my dream dress, with fancy touches and embroidered little flowers!

 Alberta Ferretti Spring 2011 Campaign
Vogue Paris April 2011

Also, I remebered that I styled various white lace items on my Looklet. Daily inspiration, moods...I just love these 3 outfits !



 ~~Mary

You May Also Like

1 comentarii

  1. Hey! I just found your blogg. :)

    I LOVE lace! It's so pretty, and soo classic! And, its the perfect feminine touch to ANY outfit. :)

    I'm now following you, and I'd LOVE it if you could follow me backk!

    http://malloryinnewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥