Bad light & powder pink

by - 16:50

IMG_0900

♪ Avicii- You make me ♪

There was a lovely time in September when the weather was gloomy yet alright and I could wear skirts matched with cozy sweaters all day long. Those were also the days when I had a lot of free time on my hands and I could wander for hours- in funky coffee shops or driving the most perfect car in the world. Oh well...at least I still have the pictures! Hmm..not really, the last time I wore a skirt was when I took these photos and we had the worst light possible, not even Photoshop would do wonders...

I was just getting used to managing these hectic days, when both me and my parents decided to go on a weekend trip - on one hand, I'm super excited because I get to be with my cousins, my aunt and uncle and have tons of fun but on the other hand, I know how hard it's going to be for me to keep up with the douzen school projects and the five tests coming up. I guess whenever I found myself in a dilemma I run straight back to my blog and look for some advice from my readers- if you're reading this, what's the secret of a good time management? ( Please don't answer: "Cut back on your sleep hours", because that's usually what I do).

Zara skirt, H&M sweater, Bata flats, Fossil Watch

IMG_1035 IMG_0964 IMG_0947 IMG_0916
IMG_0902 IMG_1018 IMG_0977 IMG_0899 IMG_0993

You May Also Like

9 comentarii

  1. nice pictures! love your bag
    xx

    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuteness!
    www.styleisfresh.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's just not true. There's no such thing as bad lighting, hahah, you just have to make the best of it. Anyway, the photos turned out looking great, and the lace ZARA skirt is fantastic!

    All the best,
    Costin M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei, ma bucur foarte mult ptr ca mi-ai lasat acel comentariu si ptr ca am dat peste blogul tau. E minunat, o gura de aer proaspat in blogosfera romaneasca. Imi emani bun gust si femininate intr-un mod deosebit. Nu pari a fi romanca, parca nu te-ai nascut in locul potrivit:))
    Imi amintesti de o tipa din UK. Am trecut rapid prin postarile tale pana in decembrie 2012.
    Te-am adaugat in blogger si te voi citi regulat de acum.
    Mult succes in continuare!:)
    App, vei face facultatea aici, in Romania? Am vazut ca abia ai implinit 18 ani, deci presupun ca esti clasa a 12-a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely blog you heave haha nice photosxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥