Life Lately

by - 20:30

mary frankly3

My dear readers, are you still there? I'm alive, I'm just burried in homework and with tons of projects on my hands! Being in my last highschool year has been a crazy ride, and it's only been 3 weeks since it started. I don't even have spare time in weekends (I had to cut two hours of studying Biology just to write this, I'm so not getting any sleep tonight!) and I just feel like rambling and writing!! I have discovered so many amazing things in the past month. 

My number one love for this fall is an app which I have waited for such a long time! I don't know about you, but I feel like the internet has completely changed the ways in which we communicate. Whenever I send a message to my friends I think about the third party which might be involved (we are always logged in on  social networks on our smartphones, so it's easy for someone in your life to get access to your secret conversations) and if I can really trust that friend not to tell/ show anyone. I had fallouts many times because I felt like me and my friends should have deleted a talk from our archieve. We even tried talking in encrypted codes, but it was a big mess at some point and we all got the wrong messages. I resigned and started to tone down my thoughts online and prayed for someone to create an app that left no trace behind. Some amazing people seem to have read everyone's mind and created Frankly! You can send text or photos and once you get the message you have 10 seconds to see it and then it's gone- FOREVER. Awesome much?? And it doesn't stop here, you can create group chats which is ideal because you all know I have 4 best friends, chatting together is so much better. Also, picture this- you wrote something stupid and you want to take it back- if the person hasn't seen it, it's actually possible to do this! I've been using this app for several days now and both me and my friends agree it's the one thing that's been missing online for such a long time- the possibility to write down your actual thoughts, emotions, secrets and be.. frank! The great thing is that you can find it on both App Store and Google Play , I use it on both my Ipad and Iphone.

Another cool thing I've discovered- the burgundy sneakers from Nike. I thought a lot whether I should buy them or not, considering they were so expensive but last week I was so tired and anxious I just told myself I need some retail therapy (I'll try to limit on an Oasis scarf next time I get the urge haha). Joke aside, I LOVE them so much, they have this cool fabric inside- feels like I'm wearing slippers! Also new and beautiful- notice my teal necklace, it's an incredible gift I got from two of my friends who visited Turkey. They really know me- you can never go wrong with a statement golden necklace when it's about getting me a gift! Now, about the pile of book/ magazines - I bought them (& many more actually) in September but it's just too much to handle right now- I miss reading, I miss my blog, I miss you !

frankly
mary frankly details mary frankly2 frank mary frankly4 detail maybe

You May Also Like

11 comentarii

  1. This is definitely a busy time of year. Definitely sounds like you've got a lot going on. Love those shoes!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shoes!
    http://fataingradinadeaur.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty in these photos! And I love your new shoes :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce draguta esti,puisor! foarte frumos colierul. week-end placut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary the sneackers are fabulous! Cant wait to see a post!
    xo Anastasia
    Natbee'sFashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing sneakers and nice app!!!!
    Kisses doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the sneakers as burgundy is a color shoe I don't have and would love! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so beautiful! I love your sneakers.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥