Bey's B-day!

by - 23:22

Bey Day!

♪ Beyonce - Superpower ♪

4th of September = Beyonce's Birthday! I first heard one of Beyonce's songs when I was eight - 'Crazy in love' - I barely knew any English back then, but the chorus was so fun and simple! (I will admit that the version for the 'Fifty Shades' trailer is simply the best). As I grew up, I would see so many of her clips on MTV- "Upgrade U" was an all time favourite and it struck me that her music and fashion style evolved at the same pace. Ask me about a Beyonce song or a performance and I'll tell you what age I was and what I thought about her outfit. 

She has the most angelic voice and she is such a perfectionist when it comes to performances. Just when you thought she had the most creative show yet, you get a surprise once again. Let's recap 2014  for example-"Drunk in love" performance with Jay Z-watched it countless times,  performance in London- green sequined dress by Tom Ford, remember?, 'On the run' tour with her husband,  the iconic VMA show. I was so happy to receive 'The Visual Album' by Beyonce for my birthday, the songs follow in a such a harmonious order and the videos are flawless!

 I also notice a constant evolution on the fashion front. To be honest, I started regarding her as a fashion icon in 2011, I just felt like something changed in her style. 2014 has been her best fashion year yet, in my opinion! She often shares her daily looks on Instagram, which I love, her Versace bodysuits which you can see on tour are to die for and she wore perfect dresses to all the Awards ceremonies she attended!

I made a set (see above) with items from the fall collections which are Bey-worthy. First off, we have a gorgeous Stella McCartney bodysuit and some cool Stella McCartney earrings. Stella is one of my favourites this autumn, she just took everything to a different level (I will write a post about this soon). Next, we have the famous Stella McCartney Elyse Shoes (those nude stars are so cute!!), a Stella McCartney backpack, a Kate Spade dotted mug, a Kate Spade passport case because she is always 'on the run', Kiehl's creme de corps, and a rad shade of NARS lipstick.  The colorful watch is also Kate Spade and it goes perfectly with that lavander Stella McCartney clutch. This J Crew printed skirt is so Bey and I matched it with an American Apparel crop top, because you know how much she loves those! Now, I put together a gym look as well, we can all see she's in an incredible shape! The T-shirt is Mango and the pants are Adidas by Stella McCartney (and so is the yoga mat). I also loved the Swarovski 'Love' necklace and the orange J Crew pumps. The Iphone case is by Kate Spade and the sunnies (I think we're going to see her wearing a pair of these pretty soon, it's her favourite model) are Stella McCartney.

Now, let's all enjoy some photos of Queen B., the birthday girl:























The most adorable couple!





















Grammy's 2014






















The Carter family on New Year's Eve























Beyonce for CR Fashion Book

Beyonce for American Vogue














































The legendary Grammy performance






















Beyonce and her daughter Blue (that gif from the VMA with her dancing to 'Flawless' is the sweetest thing!!)







































































The perfect green dress by Tom Ford I was writing about- Brit Awards 2014 performance
























Photos courtesy of: Beyonce's Tumblr, Vogue UK, Vogue America

You May Also Like

2 comentarii

Hey there! If you read/saw the whole post and you would have something to say don't hesitate! Thank you very much for passing by, it means the world to me!

Have a nice day! ♥♥♥